When are the LMU Accounting meetings?
- Every Monday and Wednesday from 11:30 am-12:30 pm in HIL 119. Check out our calendar of events to see which firms are presenting that week!
How do I become a member of LMU Accounting Society?
- Fill out the Membership Application 2017-2018 and give it to an executive board member with your dues
What is the benefit of joining LMU Accounting Society?
- Exposure to firms that you would otherwise not have without the Accounting Society!
- Professional development workshops each semester to prepare for recruitment season!
- Free mentorship program to learn from students who have earned internships and full-time offers!
- Catered lunches every week!
- The ability to network with other students, professors, and firms and learn more about the accounting profession!
Do I have to be an accounting major to join LMU Accounting Society?
- No, all majors are welcome! But accounting majors are highly encouraged to join